Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Experiment 2

Date: Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Time: 6:34pm

Goal: To observe the effects of holy scripture on TDF

Supplies:
  • one holy scripture of your choice
  • one TDF
Steps:
  • wait for TDF to appear
  • attempt to use holy scripture to ward TDF off
Hypothesis: TDF will either leave or be completely unaffected

Results:
TDF appeared in my room right as I started to believe it wouldn't show up. I shrieked like a little girl and reflexively accidentally chucked my Bible at it. TDF caught said Bible, seeming somewhat confused. After a minute or so it placed the Bible down and left.

Conclusion:
The Christian Bible itself will have no effect on TDF.

Other Notes:
I had my ipod recording the entire experiment. Nothing showed up but static when I tried to look at the footage later.

No comments:

Post a Comment