Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ignore the Post

Alright, alright, ignore that last post. I was pretty depressed at the time and wasn't thinking clearly.

I have some self-esteem issues. That, added to the fact that this morning I had an argument with my grandmother in which she insulted me pretty much every way possible, did not help my state of mind. I don't think I'll be staying over at her house again any time soon.
So yeah. Please disregard that last post. ^^

In other news, my neighbor's cat vanished. I really, really hope what I think happened to it didn't happen...

In other other news, I tried putting up an operator symbol in my room last night. I awoke to the smell of burned paper. Somehow, that slip of paper with the operator symbol on it had been burned to a crisp without setting off any smoke alarms.
...jeez, I had to use the backspace key so many times while I wrote that paragraph. I am deathly afraid of fire. Have been ever since an...incident last summer. I really don't like thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment