Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

Saturday

....I considered not posting this, for reasons I'll get into later, but I suppose I may as well.
Posting this from my business class (which I have every other day, not that anyone cares).

Saturday night, while my grandparents were gone, was...probably the scariest time of my life.
In every window, no matter what room I went into...it was there. It didn't even really do anything; it just stood there. I finally tried to escape to my grandmother's behemoth of a closet since it was the only place in the house without a window that I could actually fit into.
I opened the door and there it was. It didn't move, it just stared at me. How can something without any eyes even stare at someone like that????? but it was so obvious it was watching me.
to put it mildly, i freaked out and ran back downstairs. i eventually settled by my laptop, with a huge window next to me so i could keep it in sight.
...i think i hardly dared to move at all for the two hours it took my grandparents to get back.

...thinking back at how much so many other people have gone through with slendy, it makes that night seem like nothing. i'm almost i'm ashamed at how easily i freaked out. that was really the main reason why i originally wasn't going to post about it. everyone else has gone through so much. it makes this pale by comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment