Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ugh

So I'm trying not to post more than once a day, but Tall Dark and Faceless is determined to stand outside all night long and not let me sleep, so here I am.

...Blogger was being stupid when I tried to "follow" blogs and made me enter each URL individually...and yes I'm following (almost) all of you anonymously so don't go wondering why your followers count hasn't gone up. I can't change if I'm following a blog publicly or anonymously either until Blogger stops being stupid.

HOLY CRAP look who's suddenly RIGHT UP AGAINST THE FREAKIN WINDOW
trying not to hyperventilate....focus, focus, find something else to concentrate on...

Well, the title of this blog. I think I was trying to shoot for something between "Dead Man Walking" and "An Idiot Abroad." At least that's what I think of when I look at it.

...god I'm really tired but i'm scared to go to sleep and i'm scared to get up to close the curtains and what should i do what should i doooooo

ok i'm fine i'm fine
(more than) slightly freaked out but fine
time to go look at the small army of blogs i'm now following

EDIT: (3/10) Figured out how to just remove the section on my profile that shows what blogs I'm following, so that's one problem solved ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment