Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My turn to be cryptic

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and go. what was, what will be, what is, may yet fall under the Shadow.

In an Age long past, the Dragon fell in an attempt to defeat the Dark One.
Will the Dragon be Reborn?
...has the Dragon been Reborn?

The People of the Dragon continue to fight the Shadow, never wavering in their battle.
Who is the One-Eyed Fool? And the Blacksmith? What of the Forsaken? Who are they?

...some say those fallen under the Shadow can not be saved.
But remember, no one is too far fallen under the Shadow that they cannot make their way back to the Light.
No one.

4 comments:

  1. Wheel of Time =//= cryptic. Points for doing it, though.

    Welcome to the terrible world of victims whinging about almost being killed. Hope you don't go insane too quickly...

    Of course, I'm not really sure if I count anymore, but At leaSt I'M nOt TypiNg LiKe tHiS. Can't imagine how people do it... seems to be more trouble than it's worth, and utterly predictable and irritating to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's definitely not too cryptic at all, is it? Not entirely sure what I was thinking when I wrote that...

    But yeah, thanks. ^^ Believe me, I really don't want to go insane either.
    My goal is to last until 12/13/2012. At least I'll have beaten the Mayans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you may want to change that date to 12/22/2012. it's 12/21 that they say the world will end. though who knows what may happen before that time.

    ReplyDelete