Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Yes. I know

That you have a name, Spiral, it's the only thing you left uncoded in your little note (I changed the password again by the way).
I tried to send a picture of the note to blogger via my cellphone, but, seeing as I sent it around 5 and it's 8:30ish now, I think it's safe to say that it's not gonna show up.
So, here's a picture of the letter:
...no, I lied, apparently I can't upload pictures directly from my iPod -_-
so basically the letter was what appeared to be a bunch of gibberish, with dots over some of the letters. I've capitalized the letters that have dots over them:
"dEAr jEtu,
I wOUmf lIlE tO gIwE yOU An EArma wEmeOpE tO tiE fAnInb. If yOU cOnvIqUE tO rEtIuw, I cAopOw gUAstAqxEE tiE sAgEvb Of yOUs dEAs, dEAs bsOvkEv.
-spiral"

The first thing that caught my eye was that the code looked eerily similar to one that my friend (that I have since lost touch with) showed me in middle school. The idea was that the first consonant in each word was what it would normally be, but each consonant after it was one more letters down the line. For example, in the word "hello," the 'h' would still be an h, but the firs 'l' would be an m, and the second l would be an o. However, the vowels remained as they are except for a dot over them.
How Spiral learned this code I don't know, unless...no. I'm not even going to consider thT possibility.
Anyway, I applied those rules and came up with this:
"Dear Jess,
I would like to give you an early welcome to the family. If you continue to resist, I cannot guarantee the safety of your dear, dear brother.
-Spiral

...if you touch ANY of my brothers(brotherS. I have three. Not one) Spiral, I swear I'll cave your head in. I don't care if you used to be Casey or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment